Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 3 Reflection

This week was probably the toughest. Trying to find articles that would work for my question was difficult. I was not able to find articles that worked for my question. I found some of my peers having the same trouble. I explained how the Egan Library was the best resource to use when searching for full PDF articles.
When I started researching for articles, I had to modify my question and ended up changing it completely. Once I changed my question to "what are effective management skills used in the classroom"? I was able to find a lot of information. Google Scholar only gave me articles I could purchase. When I started researching for articles through the Egan Library, I found many articles with very in-depth information on my new question. Next week, I plan on creating a new survey for my colleagues to complete due to changing my question completely. I also plan on researching for more articles and adding it to my annotated bibliography.

No comments:

Post a Comment